Juniper Networks Certified Associate JNCIA-Junos JN0-103
A complete course that will get you ready to pass the JNCIA-Junos JN0-103 exam, and administer a Juniper devices network
Get started now!
Promotion: This course is also available on Udemy with a limited-time discount - https://www.udemy.com/course/jncia-juniper-networks-certified-associate-jn0-103/
What you'll learn:
- Learn fundamental networking concepts.
- Become familiar with Juniper devices
- Administer a network running Juniper devices
- Learn & master all JNCIA concepts
- Pass the JNCIA exam like a pro
- Troubleshoot a Juniper devices network
- No pre-knowledge is required: I'll teach you absolutely everything you need to know!
- You'll need a computer to connect to a Juniper device.
This course is your one-stop shop to prepare and pass the JNCIA-Junos JN0-103 exam at the first attempt.
This Juniper JNCIA-Junos course has been patterned based on the latest JNCIA-Junos exam format.
In this course, we'll start off with networking fundamentals before moving on to Junos specific topics.
With over 80 lectures and 10 hours of video content, this is the most comprehensive JNCIA course on Udemy.
This JNCIA-Junos course is for anyone who is looking for a study material that provides the following:
- Detailed explanations - all topics covered in the exam are discussed at length
- Configuration examples - concepts are reinforced using configuration examples on a live SRX device
- Updated weekly - our dedicated team updates the materials weekly based on student feedback
- Instructor Support - this course includes instructor support for all your questions within 24 hours
- Mobile compatible - learn on any device - computer, tablet or smartphone
You'll get lifetime access to all videos, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I'm confident this course will meet and exceed your expectations, I'll see you on the inside!
What our students say:
"Yes. Really liked the course, got a lot more out of it than I expected. Good delivery and descriptions by the teacher, made subject comprehension easy. Very important especially for an online course. Great job!"
"A very simplified explanation of the networking nicely integrated with the juniper OS. I love it. All the concept touched is explained to ensure a newbie can understand."
"This is an amazing course. The information was presented in such a way that it was great for someone at my level to learn. I plan on using this course not only as a support to study for the examination but also over my career."
Who this course is for:
- Students interested to master and pass the JNCIA exam.
- Beginners to networking and Juniper devices. No prior Juniper knowledge necessary.
- Network administrators interested in managing Juniper devices.
The course includes 24/7 Instructor support. Questions, clarifications, suggestions, and more content requests are highly welcome. Feel free to use the comments section or send a quick email.
Email: [email protected]
The S2 Academy Promise:
Students love our courses and have top-rated each of them. We guarantee that this JNCIA-Junos course will add value to your knowledge and will improve your confidence to pass the exam. If we don't live up to any of these promises, just tell us and we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked!
PreviewOSI Model (10:03)
PreviewTCP/IP vs OSI Model (1:37)
PreviewMAC Address (3:46)
StartNetwork Devices (6:44)
StartIntroduction to IPv4 (8:34)
PreviewDecimal to Binary conversion (7:55)
PreviewSubnet mask and it's importance (11:10)
PreviewSubnetting Example 1 (9:07)
StartSubnetting Example 2 (4:58)
StartSubnetting Example 3 (7:50)
StartSubnetting Example 4 (4:09)
StartCLI Functionality (9:13)
StartCLI Modes (5:18)
StartCLI Navigation (5:39)
StartCLI Help (9:40)
StartOutput Levels (5:27)
StartFiltering Output (11:33)
StartActive vs Candidate Configuration (4:12)
StartConfigure Command (8:04)
StartMore Navigation Commands (4:48)
StartConfiguration Hierarchy (6:16)
StartJunos Commit (8:37)
StartJunos Rollback (7:03)
StartJunos Configuration Files (14:49)
StartJunos Load Command (10:47)
Hi, My name is Shyam and I'm a Technical Trainer by profession. I'm passionate about teaching and bringing technology closer to people. I teach from Monday to Sunday.
My areas of expertise include networking, network security, firewalls, and cloud computing. I've got my hands dirty with technologies such as Juniper Networks, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Blue Coat, McAfee, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
I started teaching over 4 years ago, so far I've had the opportunity to train thousands of students worldwide with my live classes. As my student, you can expect learning to be fun, engaging and fruitful. If there's anything I could do to make learning more effective for you, I'm listening. I'll see you on the inside!