Juniper JNCIA-SEC JN0-230
A complete course that will get you ready to pass the JNCIA-SEC exam, and securely manage a Junos network
Promotion: This course is also available on Udemy with a limited-time discount - https://www.udemy.com/course/jncia-security/?couponCode=JUN-2021
What you'll learn:
- Learn fundamental security concepts of Junos
- Learn and master all concepts of JNCIA Security
- Pass the JNCIA-SEC exam with confidence
- Be ready to manage security of Junos devices
- Master important security concepts such as security policies, NAT, IPsec VPN, and UTM
- Feel confident to move to higher Junos certifications such as JNCIS, JNCIP, and JNCIE
- Beginner level knowledge of Junos is recommended, though not absolutely necessary
- Access to a Junos device (physical or virtual) or a lab environment is recommended to practice configuration examples
Welcome to this course, we're excited to have you onboard.
This course is your one-stop shop to prepare and pass the JNCIA-SEC JN0-230 exam at the first attempt.
This course contains 55 JNCIA Security videos with over 10 hours of content, and has been patterned based on the latest JNCIA-SEC exam format.
This JNCIA-SEC course is for anyone who is looking for a study material that provides the following:
- Detailed explanations - all topics covered in the exam are discussed at length
- Configuration examples - concepts are reinforced using configuration examples on a live SRX device
- Updated weekly - our dedicated team updates the materials weekly based on student feedback
- Instructor Support - this course includes instructor support for all your questions within 24 hours
- Mobile compatible - learn on any device - computer, tablet or smartphone
- Exam tips - topics that are important and likely to be tested on the exam are indicated and emphasized
You'll get lifetime access to all videos, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I'm confident this course will meet and exceed your expectations, I'll see you on the inside!
What our students say:
"Yes. Really liked the course, got a lot more out of it than I expected. Good delivery and descriptions by the teacher, made subject comprehension easy. Very important especially for an online course. Great job!"
"A very simplified explanation of the networking nicely integrated with the juniper OS. I love it. All the concept touched is explained to ensure a newbie can understand."
"This is an amazing course. The information was presented in such a way that it was great for someone at my level to learn. I plan on using this course not only as a support to study for the examination but also over my career."
Now let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested to master and pass the JNCIA-SEC JN0-230 exam
- Network and security administrators interested in managing the security of Junos networks
The course includes 24/7 Instructor support. Questions, clarifications, suggestions, and more content requests are highly welcome. Feel free to use the comments section or send a quick email.
Email: [email protected]
The S2 Academy Promise:
Students love our courses and have top-rated each of them. We guarantee that this JNCIA-SEC course will add value to your knowledge and will improve your confidence to pass the exam. If we don't live up to any of these promises, just tell us and we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked!
Hi, My name is Shyam and I'm a Technical Trainer by profession. I'm passionate about teaching and bringing technology closer to people. I teach from Monday to Sunday.
My areas of expertise include networking, network security, firewalls, and cloud computing. I've got my hands dirty with technologies such as Juniper Networks, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Blue Coat, McAfee, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
I started teaching over 4 years ago, so far I've had the opportunity to train thousands of students worldwide with my live classes. As my student, you can expect learning to be fun, engaging and fruitful. If there's anything I could do to make learning more effective for you, I'm listening. I'll see you on the inside!
PreviewIntroduction to SRX Series Devices (4:51)
PreviewTraffic Flow of an SRX device (15:04)
PreviewIntroduction to Interfaces (6:06)
PreviewInterface Naming Convention (5:24)
PreviewInterface Properties (6:51)
PreviewInterface Address Configuration (7:06)
StartInitial Configuration (15:39)
StartFirewall Filters (11:34)
StartConfiguring Firewall Filters (13:39)
StartSecurity Policies (10:00)
StartConfiguring Security Policies (12:56)
StartMonitoring Security Policies (8:27)
StartPolicy Precedence (4:28)
StartUsing Address Objects (4:25)
StartGlobal Policies (9:31)
StartPolicy Rematch (6:28)
StartApplication Firewall (6:57)
StartUnified Security Policies (14:32)
StartIntrusion Detection and Prevention (11:22)
StartConfigure IDP Policies (10:40)
StartIntegrated User Firewall (5:28)
StartConfiguring Integrated User Firewall (17:57)